We are looking for a Validation Engineer with Fill/Finish experience to join our clients high profile project for a period of 3-6 months.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Over 7 years Validation experience within pharma / biopharma environment.
- Creating and maintaining validation master plans, schedules to ensure that all equipment, facilities, and utilities are maintained in a qualified state to support our fill finish (vector product) GMP requirements.
- Generating, reviewing, executing and approving validation reports in a timely manner on completion of validation activities
- Managing validation reviews, re-qualifications and revalidations to ensure maintenance of the ‘validated state’ and ongoing GMP compliance.
- Proven experience as a validation specialist and/or senior validation specialist roles gained within GMP manufacturing/analytical environments in biopharmaceuticals or pharmaceuticals sectors preferred.
- Experience within aseptic processing and/or ‘fill & finish’ environments.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific, engineering or related discipline is desirable but not essential.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist– Contract – Hertfordshire– Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is searching looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Junior Validation Engineer – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Junior Validation Engineer to
Validation Engineer – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team on a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.