Our client is currently seeking the skills of multiple Validation Engineers with experience in CIP, SIP, Media and Formulation processes to join their team.
The main responsibilities of the Validation Engineer will be to ensure that all critical systems, processes and equipment are validated in accordance to all regulatory and corporate requirements through new installations, revalidation requirements, continuous improvements or CAPA’s.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for the Qualification/Requalification of facilities, utilities and automated manufacturing equipment
- You will be in charge of the validation of steam sterilisation processes and validation of equipment cleaning cycles
- The Validation Engineer will be responsible for the application of validation and engineering concepts and company procedures to generate protocols
- You will evaluate specifications to determine test scripts and acceptance criteria
- You will be responsible for the reviewing validation deliverables including process automation specifications and test documentation
- As a Validation Engineer you will be qualified to degree level in Life Sciences or Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- You will have excellent process engineering aptitude and knowledge of integrated validation concept
- Experience within a Sterile or Aseptic environment and CIP/SIP processes
- Excellent written communication skills in order to develop and write technical protocols, reports and documentation
If you feel this is the role for you and want to join one of the largest Biopharmaceutical projects in Australia then please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Lab Validation Technicians
CSV Engineers are required to join a new build biotech facility, based in Meath. The validation engineer will be responsible for the completion of 21 CFR 11 assessments, creation/execution of IQ/OQ
New Build biologics facility have a contract requirement for an experienced Laboratory Equipment CQV Engineer to work on the qualification of the analytical equipment qualification. Working
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.