We have an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced validation engineer to work on a CAPEX project in Wiltshire. The candidate must be available ideally for immediate start or maximum 4 weeks notice and must be based in the UK due to COVID restrictions.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong Pharmaceutical industry background and will have the following experience :
- Broad and deep understanding of Pharmaceutical Validation Requirements and Regulatory Expectations.
- Experience in Change control
- Communications skills – verbal / written (to engineering and quality assurance)
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Well organised with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Produce and execute all required documentation including: User Requirement specifications (URS), Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) protocols
- Qualification Deviations in conjunction with other departments e.g. Quality Assurance
- Produce all required Validation reports including Summary Report
- Support Change Control activities
- Maintain project plan timelines for documentation and completion of validation activities
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
South West England
CQV Engineer - Contract - 12 Months + Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! CQV Package Equipment
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.