Our client, who works with leading pharmaceutical organisations to support them with the development, processing and manufacturing of protein therapies are currently seeking the expertise of a Validation Lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure correct and state of the art Qualification/Validation approaches, to establish the Validation Plan and be accountable for all cGMP decisions taken during the Validation of the Investment project starting with the Design Qualification step and ending with the establishment of the Validation Summary report.
- To ensure oversight of the qualification (IQ, OQ, PQ) and validation (PPQ, CV, PV) activities.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing and approving validation documents (Risk Assessment, PQ Protocol, PQ Report,…).
- Responsible for coordination of PQ execution activities.
- Responsible for the implementation of the validation guideline and SOP for the processes & equipment (Validation life-cycle process, Qualifications, Process Validation).
- Responsible for the implementation of adequate validation strategy in compliance with FDA, EMEA and International quality standards.
- Responsible for assuring inspection readiness – regarding Validation
- Responsible for smooth handover from PPQ/Process Validation to production (Training, SOPs etc.)
- Assistance with requirements of Equivalence Reports, Equipment Family Reports, etc.
- Expert in the field of quality/validation activities & control tests, cGMP and EMA/FDA
- Understanding of good practices in biopharmaceuticals
- Experience in Pharmaceutical production environment, process validation, equipment validation
- Understand quickly the characteristics and the mechanism of a broad range of production equipment and process including their potential impact on product and patient safety.
- Use a risk-based approach for problem solving and prioritization of tasks.
- Blow a quality and compliance mindset through the validation activities.
- Strong communication, organizational and influencing skills to work transversely.
- Good team player in order to succeed in the validation project
- You speak and write fluent English, Dutch and/or French.
Due to covid restrictions we are ideally looking for a candidate based in Belgium, if this is of interest to you then please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CLEAN & BLACK UTILITIES PROCESS ENGINEER- BRUSSELS- 12 MONTH CONTRACT Our client, who works with leading pharmaceutical organisations to support them with the development, processing and
CQV Engineer- Brussels - 6 months contract Our client, who works with leading pharmaceutical organisations to support them with the development, processing and manufacturing of protein therapies are
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.