One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As part of the Vaccine Integrated Process Team, facilitating and executing PPQ batch manufacture, validation activities, investigations and change controls.
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications.
- Authoring project validation master plans, SOP and documentation updates, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data.
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution. Lead and close process related deviations and reports.
- At least three years’ experience in a validation role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good documentation skills – validation protocols, SOPs.
- Hands-on execution with validation
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Documentation Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Documentation Specialist to join their team
CQ Engineer – API - Contract - Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful Cork, Ireland. Due to a large volume of work and multiple
Validation SME - Remote based - ASAP Start - Fill Finish / Lyophilisation Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.