One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (cleaning and sterilisation validation periodic reviews, re-qualifications, temperature mapping).
- Authoring project validation master plans, SOP and documentation updates, authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data.
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution. Lead and close process related deviations and reports and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the Vaccine IPT.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good documentation skills – validation protocols, SOPs.
- Hands-on execution with validation
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QAV Specialist – County Cork – Biologics – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for a
Technical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the
Analytical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Analytical Specialist to join their team close
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.