This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Validation Specialist will be required to collaborate across function teams on site on the qualification/requalification utilities and equipment; manage external vendors for the provision of qualification services and support the operation of quality standards within Vaccines Integrated Process Team.
- Collaborate and facilitate running of activities (PPQ batch manufacture, validation activities, investigations, change control) in the Vaccine IPT
- The successful candidate is accountable for supporting all technical components to deliver an effective and efficient Vaccines IPT.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in validation and other pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g. manufacturing, technology, engineering, quality, analytical).
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you interested in working for a global medical company? Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team in Cork. They are the world's leading company in their respective
CQ Engineer – 12 months – Contract – ASAP - Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful Cork, Ireland. Due to a large volume
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.