This vacancy has now expired
Long term contract in Spain with a global company providing VDI support to a variety of international end clients, kicking off in May 2020 following a single stage Skype interview.
This is an English-speaking role in a multinational organisation. It's a standard working week with the possibility on some on-call support, it's a chance to add a fantastic organisation to your CV and to work in the amazing city of Valencia. Do the work, finish for the day and head to the beach!
Your VDI Administrator duties will include:
- Administer, configure and upgrade VMware Horizon View infrastructure
- Win 10 master image lifecycle management
- Create Virtual machine templates
- Monitor performance and security and assess system functionality and integrity.
- Provide level 2/3 system support.
- On-call support of escalated issues in the VDI infrastructure environment
- At least 4 years experience in using VMware Horizon
- At least 2 years experience with Windows 10 in terms of image creation, optimization, customization
- Strong knowledge of Hyper-Converged infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of networking PCoIP, Blast, UDP and TCP/IP
- PowerShell skills
- Strong knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, KMS and PKI
- Experience administering, deploying, and supporting Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Certifications in VMware (VCP), Microsoft MCSA Windows 10, Linux Administration
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
We have an exciting contract opportunity working with a service provider for delivering remote IT and communication project support. Our client requires a technical architect with strong front-end
BI and Data Management specialist is needed for a long term contract with an international organisation, working remotely for the next few months and then onsite at their office in Valencia, Spain.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.