Windows System Administrator
Excellent opportunity for a Windows Administrator (Sys Admin) to join an international client and a multinational team providing on-going support to Windows Server infrastructure and a variety of end customers. This role will start ASAP following a single stage Teams interview. You can onboard remotely and there will be a combination of remote and onsite work the client's office in Valencia (once COVID allows it).
As Systems Admin you will:
- Install and configure various versions of Windows Server including Windows 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019.
- Define and implement security best practices and hardening of the Windows Server OS.
- Implement configurations related to failover clustering, SAN, multipath.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems and document solutions via ISO 20000 standards.
- Design, develop and maintain automation tools aiming at optimizing the management of the infrastructure.
- Perform other duties as required including one week of oncall per month and possible one week of shift work per month.
In addition to wanting a new challenge you will have:
- Prior Windows Server administration experience in large international environments
- SCOM and SCCM experience
- Extended use of PowerShell
- Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Active Directory, GPO, FSMO roles, DNS and DHCP
- Good knowledge of HPE Hardware (Blade, Server and Rack systems) and HPE OneView
- Good knowledge of Storage Area Networks, MPIO, Fiber and iSCSI
- Familiar with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and firewalls
- Fluent level of English
- Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, MCP and ITIL are an advantage
Get in touch now if you have the skills and the desire to take on a new, long term opportunity as a Windows Sys Admin.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Datacenter Technician - Valencia - Long term Contract Long term contract role based in Valencia, Spain working for an international organization and focusing on the physical support of an onsite
Collaboration System Administrator - Contract - Valencia Excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Collaboration Systems Administrator to join a multinational organisation in Valencia,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.