Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is now looking for an to join their team on a 12-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
In this role you will be providing key business information and analysis to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained. You will also collaborate with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting, and provide expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
Key responsibilities as an Accountant:
- Manage Period end adjustments to support the preparing and closing of monthly books.
- Support with monthly direct and indirect tax activities including import duty analysis, fuel charge scale VAT, deferred and current tax provision calculations.
- Support the yearly closing of local statutory books including management report
- Locally specific sales & benefits accounting
- Support the transfer pricing process and review
- Support the preparation of tax filings, specifically the annual corporation tax return
- Ongoing work and ad hoc support with HMRC relationship, Corp Tax queries, projects, new products and supply chain changes, VAT queries.
- Contribution and support with audits with public accounting firms for both statutory and group reporting
- Support with preparation of ONS returns.
- Assist FP&A cluster resource with local market commercial insights, particularly with regards to pricing, discounts and inventory levels to inform sales rebate accruals and forecasting
Requirements as an Accountant:
- Accounting background through academic (e.g. Business Administration, Finance, or Controlling), or specialized education (CPA)
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Very good MS Office skills (mainly Excel)
- Good experience in UK Tax Law and preparation of corporation tax returns
- Good experience of preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Solid knowledge of SOX controls and internal controls in general. High level of integrity and compliance.
- Fluent in English.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Production Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Production Technician to join their team
Calibration Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Calibration Technician to join their team
Accounts Specialist– Contract – Hertfordshire– Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is searching looking for an Accounts Specialist to join their team on
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.