Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is searching looking for an Accounts Specialist to join their team on a 12-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
In this role you will be responsible for processing the orders to all UK customers, operating Customer Services for the UK, and supporting a large and diverse pharmaceutical portfolio.
Roles and responsibilities as an Accounts Specialist
- Timely and accurate processing of EDI and manual Orders
- Perform checks of customers to ensure compliance to Good Distribution Practice and company quality systems
- Work with supply chain and wholesaler to optimise stock levels
- Work with distribution & logistics and in-market quality colleagues to optimise supply to the customers
- Manage Credit claims and process rebate claims
- Support finance to complete required cash collections, including month end invoicing
- Report generation
- Accountable for Customer Services and ensuring customers aware of product supply statu
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required as an Accounts Specialist
- Experience of order processing and interaction with customers preferred
- Good knowledge of SAP systems and general computer skills (especially MS office including excel) essential
- Proven customer facing experience preferred
- Previous experience of involvement in both internal and external audits desirable
- Awareness of, and ideally experience in applying and complying with Good Distribution Practice
- Previous work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred but not essential
- Financial Acumen – ability to analyse audit reports
If this role interests you and you have similar experience, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Contracts Manager - 12 months+ contract - Pharmaceutical Our Pharmaceutical client, an innovative organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are
Production Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Production Technician to join their team
Calibration Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Calibration Technician to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.