AIT Engineer - GAMP5 - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 6 month contract
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an AIT Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The IT engineer will lead the IT elements in project delivery – including deployment of new applications to site, and retirement of legacy systems.
- Ensure the appropriate quality documents, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) test plans, Quality assurance summary reports (QASR) are in place, aligned with the qualification strategy of the project.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Practical awareness of GAMP5.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following systems: VMWare, Acronis, Ghost, Windows OS
- Familiarity with lifecycle documentation and system Retirement
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.