Quanta are working with a leading project developer and owner of renewable energy assets and have an opportunity within their Offshore Wind division for an Asset Manager. You will play a key role supporting the day to day operations phase of a major offshore wind farm off the East coast of the UK. Reporting directly to the General Manager of the asset you will be a pivotal member of the team managing key commercial decisions as well as tracking commercial aspects and risks and strategizing to ensure the best commercial input for optimising the asset performance.
Offshore Wind and renewable energy experience is an advantage but our client are keen to hear from candidates with relevant experience of the below responsibilities whether your experience is major infrastructure/construction projects, working for utilities in a similar role or indeed any transferable industry where you have held commercial responsibility for an operating asset/site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and managing of the; Profit and Loss performance, CAPEX & OPEX budgets, accruals, cash-call and undertaking reforecasts.
- Commercially support for the O&M contract renewals or placement of other agreements.
- Accountable as “Commercial Officer” for non-maintenance contract and cost elements.
- Build internal and external relationships, and demonstrate pro-active management of commercial issues and risks, with key stakeholders (e.g. shareholders, contractors, regulators etc.).
Skills and experience:
- Understanding of the various agreements applicable to a wind farm.
- Understanding of the key commercial terms to considered in placing/managing any contract.
- Ability to undertake cost benefit analysis and develop cost forecast and analysis models.
- Ability to assimilate assess different risks and information in areas which are not a specialism e.g. H&S and engineering.
- Ability to prepare and deliver recommendations and reports to staff at all levels to board level.
- Excellent Relationship Management skills, including Negotiating and Influence and Impact.
There will be an expectation to travel to other offices and sites outside of your base location (including Europe/Overseas) which may involve overnight stays
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
WTG Project Manager or Project Engineer? looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team,
Are you a Director level candidate with extensive offshore wind experience who is interested in working in emerging markets in Asia Pacific? Quanta are working in partnership with a very exciting
Foundation Structures Project Manager? looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.