Automation/AIT Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
An Automation/AIT Project Manager is required on an 11-month contract basis initially on this exciting and continuously developing facility.
Some of the Automation/AIT Project Manager's responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working with the overall project team to develop and manage AIT scope from basis of design to project closeout
- Partner with local business leadership and project teams to deliver scope for Automation aspects of capital projects bringing knowledge of Automation technologies and the Manufacturing Systems Architecture
- Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes
- Develop and execute project staffing plans if required
- Close liaison with Process Engineering Lead and Engineering Contractors
- Drive efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standards
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels of projects, including active participation in Project Steering teams
- Project Management certification would be desirable (e.g. PmP or PRINCE2)
- Experience managing multi-functional teams to meet project goals
- Experience delivering projects using one or more of the following systems: ABB DCS (MOD300, Advant, 800XA), Emerson DeltaV or other DCS. Experience with the following systems would be advantageous; OSISoft PI, Warem PasX, Allen Bradley PLC/SCADA
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.