Automation BMS engineer required to join a global biotech company on an initial 11-month contract. The automation engineer would be specifically responsible for Building management Systems and would be expected to implement and deliver the systems on to a new site.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with vendors to ensure deliverables meet project requirements.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens Desigo CC/Insight, Xworks and PX controllers. Utility systems experience would be an advantage on Chilled water, Hot water and steam generation systems.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
If this is you please apply today
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months+. This role will be assisting with a large produc
Are you interested in joining a brilliant company where there are lots of opportunities to learn new technology and develop current skillset whilst working on a fast-paced multi-million-dollar project
The East Coast is a hive of activity for the Biotech industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a pr
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.