This vacancy has now expired
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with vendors to ensure deliverables meet project requirements.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens Desigo CC/Insight, Xworks and PX controllers. Utility systems experience would be an advantage on Chilled Water, Hot Water and steam generation systems.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
Republic of Ireland
Project Manager - Utilities, HVAC - Global biotech company - 11 month contract in Ireland Project Lead required to join a global biotech company on their new build fill finish project. Starting
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.