With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Automation / IT Lead to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation Lead role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver the Automation & IT scope on various capital projects on site.
- Manage technology selection, system configuration, and validation of automation & IT systems.
- Educate the project teams on automation standards.
- Participate in developing project schedules and participate in project meetings
Requirements as an Automation / IT Lead:
- Experience in project/automation/IT in a similar role.
- Experience qualifying laboratory analytical instruments.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential.
- Experience with automation systems, and laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Technical Services Specialist - Cell Culture - Dublin Excellent opportunity to work for a global Bio tech Organization in Dublin on a long term contract. Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting
Project Engineer – Carlow - Contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join
Junior Process Engineer – Contract - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.