Automation Project Manager
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Automation Project Manager to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver all Automation/IT aspects of the lab capital projects
- Take full responsibility for the Automation & IT Project Scope
- Be accountable for the Automation/IT project expenses
- Understand and educate the project teams on Automation standards
Requirements for this role:
- Extensive experience in a similar Automation/IT focused role in a laboratory environment
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis
- Experience in automation equipment used in Laboratory an advantage
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – Contract - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join
Validation Engineer, Cork, 6-8 month contract Quanta are looking to add a minimum of 2 validation engineers to our operations in Cork. We're looking for validation engineers with experience in
Automation Engineer (OEM) – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.