Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a BIM Coordinator to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- The BIM Coordinator will be project/site based and have responsibility for the day-to-day BIM activities and actions for that project. Working closely with the site team and design team members to ensure successful BIM delivery from 'cradle to grave'.
- Chair BIM co-ordination meetings along with the Design Lead, this may include such activities as 'live' walkthroughs, clash detection, problem solving, co-ordination or spatial issues Compile supply chain assessments for commercial selection purposes Write and maintain BEP throughout the working life of the project and quality check model and data entries are compliant with set standards.
- Managing the processes, workflows and procedures for successful information exchange on project work Manage supply chain input/output.
- Assist and track project outputs such as data drops Assess additional project requirements where necessary and make cost/time effective recommendations.
- Establish a common data environment where necessary or applicable and interface with all relevant parties.
- Validate model compliance against BEP, RIBA stages and agreed data drops Model coordination and interrogation, ensure models work together (federate as necessary), maintain master model, ensure information remains interoperable, clash detection, quality checks, data conversion.
- Connect BIM to site activities and be instrumental in its adoption and execution. Identify, capture, export and report key data from working models Actively work on models where necessary to overcome scope gaps and to smooth process. Creating visuals from models for team use or to proactively highlight issues.
- A Mechanical, Electrical, Pharmaceutical/Biopharma background, design or construction. Architectural or structural experience would also be an advantage.
- This individual will have ideally worked to deliver a large-scale biopharmaceutical drug substance project previously – 300 million +
- BIM experience (Autodesk Revit, Revit MEP, CADworx)
- Experience of coordinating both project/design teams as well as external sub-contractors.
- Creative and independent thinker with problems solving skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic in encouraging and nurturing a BIM project team.
- Excellent communicator, good management and organisational skills, quality focused proven BIM track record including authoring tools.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.