Bio-Process Development Technician
Our client offers an exciting place to work with a “One Team” ethos, ensuring that everyone is treated as equals. The fast-growing, global biopharmaceutical organisation makes sure both new and existing colleagues are empowered and motivated to enhance their development in every phase of their life.
- Preparation (planning, equipment, supplies and facility) of small-scale development runs
- Execution of the development runs, covering both solutions preparation, USP and DSP activities
- Analysis and reporting of the obtained data, together with the scientists
- Documentation of general procedures and work instruction.
- Planning and support of maintenance of laboratories and Equipment
- A research orientated personality with work experience in a multidisciplinary environment
- Bachelor degree (HLO/WO) in (medical) biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology
- Several years of work experience in microbial cell culturing (using bioreactors), in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment
- Preferably experience with DSP, e.g. filtration and chromatography techniques
- Well established oral and written communication capabilities in Dutch and English.
- Solution oriented and flexible team player.
Are you an experienced Project Manager within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Project Manager could be
One of our global biopharmaceutical clients based in South Holland is looking for a Senior Downstream Process Development Scientist. The company are committed in providing both high quality
Republic of Ireland
We're looking for a CQV Engineer for a global biotech company in the north of Ireland. Working on a new laboratory, the CQV Engineer will be for the commissioning, qualification and validation of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.