Capex Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Capex Project Manager to join a major project for a global pharmaceutical organisation, located in the Czech Republic with great longevity of employment possibility.
Our Client is currently reorganising their Global Organisation & have identified a gap within their Global Project Management capabilities. Due to this, they require an individual with a strong background in project management to provide site project leadership & API knowledge to local engineering teams as they make a series of site upgrades across their European manufacturing network.
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.A / Bsc. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/chemical/Industrial)
- 5 years in API Pharmaceutical construction project management
- Fluent in English
- Ability to lead teams, to manage stakeholders, work in global environment.
- Ability to lead teams of projects
- To be able to influence others
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Creative and proactive and solution orientated attitude
- Willing to commute frequently
- Project manager will spend at list 50% of his time "on-site".
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Capex Project Manager - Contract - Bulgaria We have an exciting opportunity for a Capex Project Manager to join a major project for a global pharmaceutical organisation, located in Bulgaria with
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.