Cell Culture Scientist
Cell Culture Scientist required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12 month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Cell Culture Scientist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Problem solving of process related investigations,
- Preparation of study protocols and reports,
- Late stage process characterization,
- Support of product technical transfers,
- Evaluation of new process technologies through the use of scale-down models and in depth understanding of data from manufacturing
- As a Subject Matter Expert, the incumbent might also contribute to the preparation of regulatory filings.
- A MSc. in Biological or Chemical Sciences/Engineering is preferred or BSc. with 2-6 years of industry and/or academic experience.
- Knowledge of cell biology, protein expression, protein structure and function and experience with cell culture or fermentation laboratory activities are required.
- Candidates must possess good organizational skills and strong attention to details, excellent experimental/troubleshooting aptitude, and be self-motivated.
- Critical qualities include a high degree of initiative, good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment while being able to prioritize.
- Due to the nature of cell culture projects, some weekend work is required.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long term contract assignment for an experienced Upstream Manufacturing Support Scientist. Joining a new state-of-the-art multi-product biologics manufacturing facility based in Dublin, we are
Newly constructed state-of-the-art biologics drug-substance manufacturing facility based in Dublin have a long term contract assignment for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. Working within
Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue is focussed on developing treatments within
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.