Chemical Engineer/Jnr Process Engineer - API - GMP
This vacancy has now expired
Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant have a contract vacancy for a Chemical Engineer to provide technical support to various production areas & look at process improvements.
This is an exciting role to gain excellent industry experience and gain exposure to multiple projects!
You will be working within the API technical group alongside a team of engineers and chemists to develop a deep understanding of the processes, to optimise, troubleshoot and develop processes in line with the business strategy to ensure the highest quality of product is manufactured in the API facilities.
Provide technical support for production across various API facilities on site, working on multiple projects ranging from manufacturing support activities, to late stage clinical product development and scale-up, new product introductions and technology transfers.
The role will involve:
- Direct ownership of manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes.
- Process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput. Making recommendations and implementing measures to improve production systems, equipment performance, yields and quality of product.
- Interfacing with new product development groups to integrate new products into the facility either as new process development entities or as product transfer from another manufacturing facility. Supporting migration of process knowledge for product technical transfers from facility.
- Execution of process development on existing products or new late stage clinical products including scale up to plant equipment.
- Identifying continuous improvement activities and leading or participating in cross-functional teams to implement. Supporting activities in the areas of cost reduction, process efficiency and operational excellence.
- Providing on-the-floor technical support to the Production Team Leaders for process/equipment optimization and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for all process and cleaning recipe management and documentation preparations. Provide technical support to production and cleaning campaigns.
- An honours degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 years experience in API production or related environment
- Processes - improvement, yield, trouble shooting
- Decision making - analyses issues from different points of view, able to draw accurate conclusions from analyses to support decision making and make timely decisions.
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement either in business systems or product development. Demonstrated ability to be self-driven with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
Call me for more informaiton on this vacancy!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - Data Analysis - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - South Leinster With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Republic of Ireland
Document Controller - Capital Project - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Leinster - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Republic of Ireland
Scheduler/ Planner - QC Laboratories - Global Pharmaceutical Project - Leinster - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.