Cleaning Validation Engineer
I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a Cleaning Validation Engineer. The Cleaning Validation Engineer will be supporting the cleaning program for process equipment and ancillary components in the Biotech Manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Engineering or Science and have 2 years’ experience supporting a pharma or biopharma facility.
The Cleaning Validation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting issues and optimising cleaning cycles and equipment
- Authoring or revising cleaning procedures
- Generating cleaning validation protocols and reports
- Executing cleaning validation protocols including visual inspection, sampling and coordination with additional teams
- Provide technical support on deviations and assist in root cause analysis
- Review of cleaning batch records
- Knowledge of CIP, skids, Parts washers etc
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Decommissioning Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historic city of Cork, which is cementing
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
Republic of Ireland
A fantastic opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility in Cork. You will be joining a leading Biopharma company who focus on a range of products which are life-changing for individuals. We
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.