Cleaning Validation Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Located just 20 minutes from the nearest international airport, the manufacturing site is workable for those wishing to commute to/from Ireland for a contract position. You will be required on site for 5 days per week Monday – Friday working 45 hours.
We have multiple requirements at present in the Cleaning Validation and SIP remits for both Executor / Engineer level and Technical Writer positions to support these teams. If you have experience with Cleaning Biopharmaceutical Equipment, SIP (Steam in place) equipment or writing technical documents for cleaning validation teams, then please send in your CV for review!
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience is a must
- Experienced in QA Validation activities
- Execution of cleaning validation protocols.
- Experience on writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents
- Execution, review & approval of SIP/ CIP and continuing validation protocols and closure
- Extensive experience on writing and approving Deviations
- Technical writing experience has written a number of white papers and site reports.
- Technical writing experience for continuing validation assessments
QA Validation Specialist, Global Pharmaceutical Company, Ireland Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.