Cleaning Validation Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hub of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players investing heavily in new / upgrading existing manufacturing facilities here.
We have an exciting position for a Cleaning Validation Specialist to join one of the large Biotech Manufacturers in Dublin. Duties will include:
- Help lead the execution of cleaning trials and studies on the manufacturing floor at commercial scale
- Provide cleaning validation expertise to support the facility design, start-up and routine commercial manufacturing
- Be responsible for validation and verification of the cleaning used to support the technology transfer of new or existing drug substance manufacturing processes to the facility.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Developing/updating and/or optimizing cleaning (CIP) cycles/methods/recipes for buffer and media preparation systems, upstream (bioreactors) and downstream equipment trains, parts washers and supporting process equipment.
- Experience of cleaning verification/validation of downstream processing equipment (Chromatography skid, UFDF/TFF skids, Filtration skids, and process hold vessels)
- Troubleshooting cleaning related issues and leading manufacturing investigations into process deviations
- Previous experience updating/ input to the Cleaning Validation Master Plan in a multi-product drug substance manufacturing facility (
For more information on this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Engineer Long Contract vacancy with a Global Biotech Manufacturing Organisation in Dublin Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global Players
Excellent contract opportunity for an operational EHS Specialist to join a global Biotechnology organist ion in Dublin. Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences industry at present, with
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland is looking for an I.T. Laboratory System Engineer for their large-scale new facility on a 12-month contract. Is this you? An exciting project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.