This vacancy has now expired
- It shall be the responsibility of the Commissioning Advisor to follow all site-specific safety regulations, maintain a professional working relationship with the client and subcontractors on site.
- Review and monitor schedules and status of the plant erection and commissioning as to expected dates for each activity and major schedule milestone.
- Inspect vessels, piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, controls, access, lubrication, insulation, lighting, protective devices, utilities, interface points, and all other items within the scope of supply to verify readiness for operation
- Participate in the preparation of manuals and test documentation for the plants including all SAT, FAT’s and full commissioning handover.
- Participate in the development of new test concepts and test procedures.
- Contribute to quality control of new plants through dialogue and review.
- Focus strongly on health and safety during the commissioning phase.
- Structured team player with commissioning experience within the energy from waste or Biomass.
- Must have experience of commissioning Boilers and all Subsystems within Energy from Waste or Biomass plants.
- Fluidised bed experience within biomass is preferred.
- Engineer or marine engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience with commissioning of large biomass plants.
- Have a solid knowledge of English - written and spoken.
Are you looking for another role as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist? We are looking for Senior Regional Regulatory Affairs Associate to work for our Hertfordshire client who is global a global
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a global radiopharmaceutical organisation based in London? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specialises in producing
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.