- It shall be the responsibility of the Commissioning Advisor to follow all site-specific safety regulations, maintain a professional working relationship with the client and subcontractors on site.
- Review and monitor schedules and status of the plant erection and commissioning as to expected dates for each activity and major schedule milestone.
- Inspect vessels, piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, controls, access, lubrication, insulation, lighting, protective devices, utilities, interface points, and all other items within the scope of supply to verify readiness for operation
- Participate in the preparation of manuals and test documentation for the plants including all SAT, FAT’s and full commissioning handover.
- Participate in the development of new test concepts and test procedures.
- Contribute to quality control of new plants through dialogue and review.
- Focus strongly on health and safety during the commissioning phase.
- Structured team player with commissioning experience within the energy from waste or Biomass.
- Must have experience of commissioning Boilers and all Subsystems within Energy from Waste or Biomass plants.
- Fluidised bed experience within biomass is preferred.
- Engineer or marine engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience with commissioning of large biomass plants.
- Have a solid knowledge of English - written and spoken.
Are you looking for your next Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager position? Are you looking to expand and grow within a fabulous team? Then please read on and apply. We are looking for a highly ski
Are there any Electrical Project Managers out there looking for a new challenge? We are currently helping one of our clients, a market leader in renewable energy, in their search. If you are available
We are currently helping one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a GIS Specialist. This approx. 16-month freelance contract position will commence 1 st October 2019 up until 3
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.