Our client are looking for someone with extensive experience in the Construction of Waste to Energy Plants, and either previously or currently working in the UK.
It's a 2 year contract and working 5-6 days depending on project requirements.
They ideally would like someone to start as soon as possible.
- Complete the Project within price and deadline established fulfilling all the requirements of Safety and Quality.
- Schedule the Project with necessary means.
- Schedule purchases and subcontracts according to the Project needs.
- Manage the construction budget ensuring profitability and committed revenues.
- Respond to the client of the constructive progress of the project.
- Negotiate extensions / modifications to the approach, planning or scope of the project.
- Exhibit and prepare constructability management documents.
- Monitor compliance with policies or procedures of general application to all subcontractors of the Project.
- Supervise and authorize Project´s estimations.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quality Consultant - Civil- International Specialist in Waste Treatment and Waste-to-Energy Solutions – Scotland, Falkirk – 18 month contract Quanta is currently supporting an international
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.