The Construction Manager is responsible for the entire construction site, beginning with the access roads and crane hardstand construction through cable laying and substation works, deep foundation and foundation construction and tower and turbine installation up to the acceptance of the wind farm.
- Coordinates the construction site in collaboration with the construction team, according to relevant processes.
- Technical leadership of other construction areas, including construction of electrical infrastructure and assistance in conflict resolution jointly with other managers.
- Lives proactive risk awareness, anticipates issues and, if necessary, actively takes counter measures to secure time schedules, quality requirements and project budget; informs relevant managers on countermeasures.
- Coordinates and controls internal and external construction site professionals, such as site coordinators, installation teams, quality inspection, installation works, site-logistics coordinator in alignment with general project manager and site verification installation works.
- Key contact for authorities, internal audits and external certified experts for any site related items.
- Takes over the responsibility for logistics on the construction site, if no Logistics Coordinator is present on-site.
- Is responsible for checking, if finished works meet the contractual scope of supply.
- 3 -5 years’ experience working in a similar role on onshore wind farms
- Fluent in English
- Civils/Engineering degree
- Driving License
- Fluent in Swedish or other Nordic languages
- Experience working on Swedish wind farms or Nordic wind farms
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of the world's leading wind energy companies is looking for a senior level project manager/director to support the Regional Head of Project Management. This position will give you the chance to
Quanta are looking for Onshore Wind Asset Managers to support one of our clients in their London office with the management of a portfolio of onshore wind assets. Are you happy to be based in
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.