We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading EPC Contractor working across a new-build energy from waste project, based in northern UK.
Our client is actively seeking a Construction Manager to oversee and coordinate the construction of the site to ensure the final phase of construction meets the budget, safety, quality and deadline in place.
- Complete the Project within price and deadline established fulfilling all the requirements of Safety and Quality.
- Schedule the Project with necessary means.
- Schedule purchases and subcontracts according to the Project needs.
- Manage the construction budget ensuring profitability and committed revenues.
- Respond to the client of the constructive progress of the project.
- Negotiate extensions / modifications to the approach, planning or scope of the project.
- Exhibit and prepare constructability management documents.
- Monitor compliance with policies or procedures of general application to all subcontractors of the Project.
- Supervise and authorise Project´s estimations.
- Degree in Engineering/Bachelor’s in Sciences, or equivalent.
- Previous experience working across Waste-to-Energy Plants during Construction Management roles.
- Previous work experience in UK.
- English language
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller - 10-months contract - Scotland An exciting long-term contract opportunity to work on a new build waste treatment and recovery plant project. Our client provides services to
Contracts Administrator - 12-months - Scotland This opportunity will be working for a specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services to local authorities,
Planner - 6-months contract - Scotland Our client, an international specialist in the treatment and energy recovery of waste, providing its services to organisations, local authorities and waste
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.