This opportunity will be working for a specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services to local authorities, public service contractors, and waste treatment operators. Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and non-hazardous commercial and industrial waste.
- The position offered is for a contract administrator, reporting to a commercial manager, for administration of contracts and documents management on a construction site.
- Propose cost saving and consolidation opportunities
- Assess vendor performance in conjunction with manager. Oversee vendor renewals or contract cancellations.
- Supply information needed for Insurance renewals, updates
- Collate contract information necessary for service reviews and disputes
Responsibilities & experience
- The candidate shall be skilled with Excel and the role requires to be disciplined, methodical and rigorous, for some recurrent administrative and documentation tasks.
- The job also includes to work on Oracle ERP system for placement of purchase orders (A training will be provided).
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller - 10-months contract - Scotland An exciting long-term contract opportunity to work on a new build waste treatment and recovery plant project. Our client provides services to
Construction Manager - 6-months contract - Energy from Waste project - Scotland We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading EPC Contractor working across a new-build energy from waste
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.