CQV Engineer - Utilities
The CQV Engineer will be required for an initial 12-month contract starting ASAP and will initially be responsible for the review of all utilities design deliverables including Drawings, Datasheets, specifications and Engineering Lists.
Role and responsibilities:
- Point CQV person for Vendor review for all benchtop equipment.
- Assist CQV review, aligning with Transition Group concerning review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within Utilities.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all benchtop equipment to support Equipment Start-up and IOQ Testing.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all benchtop equipment are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Vendor Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols.
- Minimum of 5 years of Equipment experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project).
Republic of Ireland
We're looking for a CQV Engineer for a global biotech company in the north of Ireland. Working on a new laboratory, the CQV Engineer will be for the commissioning, qualification and validation of
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Senior C&Q Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.