CQV Engineer - Utilities
This vacancy has now expired
The CQV Engineer will be required for an initial 12-month contract starting ASAP and will initially be responsible for the review of all utilities design deliverables including Drawings, Datasheets, specifications and Engineering Lists.
Role and responsibilities:
- Point CQV person for Vendor review for all benchtop equipment.
- Assist CQV review, aligning with Transition Group concerning review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within Utilities.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all benchtop equipment to support Equipment Start-up and IOQ Testing.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all benchtop equipment are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Vendor Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols.
- Minimum of 5 years of Equipment experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project).
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with many Global Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations investing heavily in new facilities here. We have an excellent
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
New Build biologics facility have a contract requirement for an experienced Laboratory Equipment CQV Engineer to work on the qualification of the analytical equipment qualification. Working
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.