Critical Utilities Specialist
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients are looking for a Critical Utilities Specialist to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Critical Utilities Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Critical Utilities Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, reviewing and approving of technical information including Safety Risk Assessments, Work Plans, Commissioning documents and CMMS data.
- The Critical Utilities Specialist will be responsible for establishing Equipment Criticality and apply appropriate reliability and asset management strategy based on Criticality.
- You will work alongside technicians and other functions in order to develop Prescriptive, Predictive and Preventative maintenance program to ensure designated site equipment operate safe and reliable.
- The Critical Utilities Specialist will investigate equipment failures or deviations to find root cause and implement effective Correction and Preventative Actions.
- As the Critical Utilities Specialist, you will be qualified to degree level in Engineering and have previous experience working in an Engineering position with experience in a GMP environment, ideally covering Critical Utilities Equipment Engineering.
- The Critical Utilities Specialist will have good experience of operations and maintenance of Utilities in a Biologics facility which should include Water, HVAC and Electrical Systems.
- You will have strong knowledge and experience of Utilities Safety requirements, Statuary Inspections and Contractor Management.
- The Critical Utilities Specialist will have strong experience of Continuous Improvement and Maintenance Optimisation techniques and Root Cause Analysis and Writing GMP Deviation Investigations.
If you feel you match these requirements and would like to join a fantastic company then please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clean Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of
Engineering SME | 11-month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | global pharmaceutical client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.