This vacancy has now expired
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role would require completion of 21 CFR 11 assessments, creation/execution of IQ/OQ documentation, creation of SOP’s.
- Projects will include supporting the qualification of systems such as new plant equipment and also up-grades to existing computer systems and equipment
- Quality review and approval of Validation Protocols including Validation Masterplans, Design documents, Process and Instrumentation Drawings, IQ, OQ, PQ protocols.
- Participate in GMP Risk Assessments and FMEA’s, compliance review of Risk Assessment documentation.
- Ensure equipment changes are implemented as per change control procedures.
- Project co-ordination & communication of validation issues to team members & management.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of EMA and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- Experience in computer system validation essential.
- Good working knowledge of Regulations and Guidelines, GAMP 5 requirements and ISPE Guidelines.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to participate in cross functional teams
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clean Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of
Critical Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One
Engineering SME | 11-month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | global pharmaceutical client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.