A global pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for an experienced Data analyst for a long term contract position based on the east coast of Ireland.
The responsibilities will include
- Querying and processing data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis
- Integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Review system(s) documentation so as to identify important metrics and relationships between them
- Filter and clean data by reviewing system(s) documentation and performance indicators
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish data analysis & visualisation needs, and building the tools to support them.
- Create documentation and train users on how to use developed reports
- Level 8 Qualification in Engineering or Computer Science or Statistics discipline or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a data analysis or data scientist role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Microsoft PowerApps, TIBCO Spotfire, PowerBI
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills
- Working with both structured and unstructured databases
- Experience with applying machine learning techniques to classification, clustering & prediction problems
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Program Manager (Integration) - Dublin - 12-months+ contract An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager (Integration). The Program Manager is responsible for managing delivery of the
Supply Chain & Materials Manager – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Start Up – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.