Data Integrity Lead
This vacancy has now expired
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Support Specialist, focusing on New Product Introduction to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for implementing the site Data Integrity Strategy ensuring objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with MSD's requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Lead Data Integrity (DI) activities at Biotech Dublin for all systems – Laboratory, Manufacturing and IT
- Must have experience with SCADA systems and MES.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- A minimum of 2 years’ Quality experience
- Knowledge of relevant GMP and DI standards
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Deviation Quality Specialist | 11 month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | Global Pharmaceutical Client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.