Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing technical support to the line decommissioning and associated manufacturing equipment.
- Generating of SDLC retirement plans and summary reports, executing decommissioning plans including archiving computerized control system programs and obtain SDLC packages
- At least five years’ experience in a manufacturing environment working in FDA-regulated industries.
- Demonstrated knowledge in CQV with experience in Bioprocess manufacturing operations.
- Experience providing technical assessments and writing reports for deviations, risk assessments, CAPAs, GMP investigation and change controls.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next long term project? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a Cleaning
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next long term project? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a CSV
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.