This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
The choden candidate's responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and co-ordinate the day to day project draughting and documentation requirements
- Manage & administrate Engineering Document Management System and Building Information Model
- Manage, modify and update all models (3D) and drawings, ensuring they meet the company standards
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic format
- Manage the checking/approvals of all drawings issued by department
Automation Engineer / Contract / Dublin / 6 Months Quanta are looking for an automation engineer to support our client in their start-up/commissioning stage. We're working on a brand new
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Administrative Assistant
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a New Product Introduction
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.