This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
The choden candidate's responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and co-ordinate the day to day project draughting and documentation requirements
- Manage & administrate Engineering Document Management System and Building Information Model
- Manage, modify and update all models (3D) and drawings, ensuring they meet the company standards
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic format
- Manage the checking/approvals of all drawings issued by department
A fantastic opportunity to work in an extremely diverse and dynamic facility with plenty of projects planned in Dublin. You will be joining a leading Pharmaceutical company who focus on a range of pro
Deskstop Support Specialist required to work on large scale new build Biologics facility. This is an excellent opportunity to join this state-of-the art new build Dublin based project. You wi
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a HR Business Consultant to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.