This vacancy has now expired
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an EHS Specialist to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To implement, audit and advise on company EHS policy, to ensure the safe operation of the Vaccine IPT and the health and safety of its employees and the prevention of any environmental excursions or notices of violation. To promote EHS management systems.
- Participate and comply with the Global Safety and Environment Management System and the MMD Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
- Manages EHS risk profile and provides oversight on EHS projects for the Vaccine IPT.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one Biopharmaceutical and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing operation.
- EHS experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies is desirable.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Engineer | Global Pharmaceutical company | 12 month initial contract | County Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Contract Maintenance Technician required to work for a Global Biotechnology Organisation in County Westmeath! Ireland is a hub of activity for the Life Science industry at present, with global
Republic of Ireland
CQV Engineer – Autoclave – Ireland – 6 months CQV Engineer for a global biotech company in the centre of Ireland. Working on a new facility, the CQV Engineer will be for the commissioning,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.