- Support across preparation, and evaluation of tenders.
- Interface to internal and external parties involved.
- Ensuring the quality and cost efficiency of the construction measures to be carried out.
- Support with the project schedule in coordination of the construction.
- Participation in and management of technical meetings during construction.
- Adhere to the project/industry health and safety standards.
- Site expert across all electrotechnical components of the grid connection system required to establish a 220 kV/66 kV grid connection system, such as
- 220/66 kV power transformers
- 220 kV shunt reactors
- 66-220 kV GIS
- 220 kV and 66 kV cables and fittings
- Auxiliary power transformers and neutral point formers
- Main and reserve protection
- Auxiliary power units AC/DC
- Low voltage cabling
- Protection concepts.
- Liaison and interface with work packages and departments (procurement, operations, logistics, etc.) and key stakeholders (partners, regulators)
- Reviewing the designs provided by all parties involved.
- Developing technical solutions that adhere to IEC and other standards.
- Identifying and ensure the design enables safe and efficient manufacture, installation, commissioning, testing and operation.
- Optimise the design of the electrotechnical components during the FEED phase of the project in line with costs and technical risks.
- Cover the project development phase to develop conceptual designs for the grid connection system.
- Participation in the creation and implementation of the commissioning strategy
- Conducting technical audits and inspections during the manufacturing process and for providing technical support to the installation, commissioning, and O&M teams.
- Liaise with the O&M manager and SCADA experts.
- Subcontractor management
- Min. Qualification is a completed university degree in the relevant field of activity.
- More than 5 years of experience in the relevant field of electrical systems engineering.
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations such as IEC, offshore codes (e.g. DNVGL).
- Knowledge of development in the offshore substation technology (design, construction, commissioning)
- SCADA system knowledge
- Quality and HSE knowledge
- MS standard software and project management tools such as MS project or Primavera
- PSAgA or similar
- Offshore Medical in accordance with S1 Guideline 002/4
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Controller – Accounts Receivable Are you looking to work for a renewable operator with a 10-year future project pipeline? Our client, an international leading diversified renewable
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.