Embedded C/C++ Developer
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a medical device organisation based in Norway? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our client that specialises in producing and developing training products for the healthcare sector are currently seeking the expertise of an Embedded C / C++ Developer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance of a distributed Qt-application running in Linux. We are looking for a person that priorities quality and best practices. The candidate needs excellent troubleshooting skills including debugging and profiling techniques. The job will include development of new features, maintenance of existing code as well as contributing to testing and release activities.
Experience/Key Skils Required
- Object-oriented analysis, design and coding.
- C++ and Qt
- Experience with bash, GNU Make, QMake and Python
- User interface implementation using the Qt framework (Qt QML and Qt Quick)
- Communication with real-time embedded systems
- Communication: Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth classic and Bluetooth Low Energy, UART, dbus
- Comfortable developing for and in Linux
- Xml and schemas
- STL templates
- Excellent English language and communicative skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with user requirements.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality products.
- Medical domain knowledge and interests is a plus.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Mobile & Web App Developer - Norway Do you relish the opportunity to work with a medical device organisation based in Norway? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.