Engineering Change Management Specialist
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supports project management team from design to financial closeout.
- Is knowledgeable of construction industry risks and current events.
- Reviews, verifies, and analyses information related to construction project activities.
- Creates and maintains audit work papers.
- Understands Contract Scope, terms and conditions, and applies to downstream processes such as Change Management and Invoicing.
- Makes recommendations for best practices.
- Provides audit management with recommendations on audit scope.
- Responds to internal and external customers as needed in a service oriented manner.
- Consolidates results and recommendations in audit database repository, and follows-up on status.
- Communicates, in a timely manner, with responsible Project Team members.
Sound of interest? Apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A major US Pharmaceutical organisation is in the process of building of multiple multi-million facilities in the Netherlands. A Change Management Specialist with Engineering experience is needed!
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.