Foundation Structures Project Manager
- You are partly responsible for the involvement in offshore wind turbine foundations during design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, and commissioning
- You support the tendering and awarding of the start-up structures as well as the planning and preparation of the tendering phase.
- You are involved with budgets & time schedules
- You plan and coordinate the internal and external activities of the project partners.
- They support and monitor the suppliers in the detail design, production, and installation of the foundation structures.
- Interface and supervise multiple contractors
- You are always the competent and open-minded contact person for the individual project participants and support them professionally.
- You have successfully completed engineering studies in mechanical engineering or steel construction.
- You have several years of professional experience in the management of demanding technical projects in manufacturing or the design of complex steel structures.
- You have very good MS Office knowledge and very good German and English spoken and written.
- You can assign complex processes to structured process control and maintain an overview even when working at high speed.
- Passionate about Renewable Energy
an attractive workplace in Bremen's Überseestadt, located directly on the River Weser
a subsidized company pension plan, capital gains, corporate fitness, and impressive employee events
a collegial corporate culture with flat hierarchies
a long-term career perspective in a company on course for growth
Please apply if you feel your profile is suitable, interviews are due to be held imminently!
Important – EU Nationals Only
WTG Project Manager or Project Engineer? looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team, fr
Foundation Structures Project Manager? looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team,
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing, there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.