- GIS Specialist for the client’s offshore windfarm project.
- GIS support for the clients engineering functions, environment & concept, Geophysics, Geotech and others.
- GIS work to include data management, visualisation and analysis
- Must be skilled in ArcGIS platform including ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS online.
- Have worked using Enterprise databases (SDE) and 3D GIS
- Previous experience with GIS support for offshore wind farms, environmental work, offshore cables or geophysics surveys would be an advantage
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone 8.1.
If you require more information, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
Are there any Electrical Project Managers out there looking for a new challenge? We are currently helping one of our clients, a market leader in renewable energy, in their search. If you are available
We are currently looking for an Array Cable Manager – HV Cables for one of our leading renewable energy clients. If you are looking for a new role and are available to start from the 21 st October
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to work with a Global Renewable energy client? If yes, we are assisting one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a Document Contr
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.