Health & Safety Specialist
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Health & Safety Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Health & Safety Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides support for management of change, incident investigation, EHS standards compliance, auditing and capital project work.
- Leads and supports EHS standards compliance and audit readiness.
- Assures completion of regulatory submissions and notifications required to maintain compliance with national EHS requirements.
- Demonstrates collaboration with site colleagues to ensure a safe by choice culture Drives EHS
Requirements as a Health & Safety Specialist:
- Some previous experience in a Health & Safety role.
- Knowledge of Environmental Compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science; Safety or Environmental related technical discipline is an advantage
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Engineer – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork.
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.