HSE Manager - Management Systems
Date Posted29 Jul 2020
HSE Manager – Management Systems – Netherlands
Are you a Dutch speaking HSE Manager with experience designing HSE Management systems with experience of the offshore wind sector? If so then Quanta want to hear from you. We are working with a leading international consultancy who require additional resource to support client demands. In this role you will be working for up to six months designing HSE Management systems for a major offshore wind project that meet all relevant regulations and standards including ISO14001 & ISO45001.
The HSSE management system will set out the processes and requirements for how health, safety, security and environment in design, construction and operational phases of offshore wind activities will be managed. This includes:
- Identifying hazards associated with the design, construction, and operation of offshore wind activities;
- Manage health, safety, security and environmental hazards and subsequent risks in a systematic way in accordance with Dutch legislation, industry best practice, and International Standards;
- Manage the risk of offshore wind design, construction and operations activities and implement control measures/mitigations to prevent personal injury, damage to property/assets, and impacts to the environment;
- Develop contractor management to ensure that key contractors adopt the management system or implement a HSSE management system that is materially equivalent
- Provide clear roles and responsibilities for implementing and operating an efficient HSSE Management;
- Develop an HSSE implementation plan for the different project phases;
- Develop the HSSE performance standards for different project phases
- Assure effective implementation of HSSE management processes for offshore wind development; and
- Facilitate a systematic continuous improvement process for health, safety, and environmental aspects during offshore wind design, construction and operation phases.
- Experience with offshore wind industry, especially with offshore wind construction activities
- Experience with the development and audit of management systems
- Experience in contractor management
- Experience with ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 as well as ISO certification, preferably at the level of lead auditor;
- Deep knowledge of Dutch legislation related to offshore wind development regulation; and offshore wind industry standards
Please apply with your CV today to find out more!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.