IT Lab Analyst
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Dublin is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. Building a state-of-the-art facility, utilising high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by a major airport and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of IT Laboratory Analyst to perform end-user support, administration, installation and issue resolution for GxP controlled laboratory equipment, desktops and software packages.
Day to day duties
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex laboratory technical issues involving software, OS, hardware, network or scientific equipment
- Perform lab equipment hardware and software updates following CSV policy
- Create and maintain system documentation including system design, specifications, user requirements, functional requirements and change forms
- Create and execute software validation scripts to support laboratory
- Degree qualified
- Experience within a biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation
- Prior QC Lab experience with analytical instrumentation qualification and system implementation
- Strong regulatory knowledge
- Excellent communicator
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside D
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to join
Republic of Ireland
We are looking for a number of Consultants to work as Client Representatives for one of our leading renewable energy clients on one of their offshore wind farm projects to be based in the USA –
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.