IT Lab Analyst
This vacancy has now expired
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Dublin is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. Building a state-of-the-art facility, utilising high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by a major airport and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of IT Laboratory Analyst to perform end-user support, administration, installation and issue resolution for GxP controlled laboratory equipment, desktops and software packages.
Day to day duties
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex laboratory technical issues involving software, OS, hardware, network or scientific equipment
- Perform lab equipment hardware and software updates following CSV policy
- Create and maintain system documentation including system design, specifications, user requirements, functional requirements and change forms
- Create and execute software validation scripts to support laboratory
- Degree qualified
- Experience within a biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation
- Prior QC Lab experience with analytical instrumentation qualification and system implementation
- Strong regulatory knowledge
- Excellent communicator
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
New Build Biologics Facility have a long term contract assignment for an experienced C&Q Engineer to work on the CQV of either the Upstream OR Downstream equipment The responsibilities will include
CSV Engineers are required to join a new build biotech facility, based in Meath. The validation engineer will be responsible for the completion of 21 CFR 11 assessments, creation/execution of IQ/OQ
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking an Automation Commissioning Engineer to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.