Lab QC Analyst - LIMS implementation
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for LIMS QC Analyst to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The QC System Specialist assures compliance with all safety and environmental requirements.
- The QC System Specialist delivers a robust Quality Management System
- Systems such as Waters© Empower and Labware© Global Laboratory Information Management
- System (GLIMS) to support a flexible, collaborate, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- The QC System Specialist completes System activities such as :
• Raw Material / Excipient updates based of Quality System Changes requests.
• Drug Substance / Drug Product updates based of Quality System Changes requests.
• In Process / Cleaning Validation key changes updates to meet campaign start up deadline.
• Addition of any new products/processes/raw materials for Drug Substance / Drug Product.
• Manages projects relating to the upgrade or replacement of the current systems and directly co-ordinates the activities with managers and personnel in all the areas.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.