Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are seeking a Laboratory Analyst to join the team on a contract basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Laboratory Analyst role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take responsibility for Raw Material, Intermediate and Drug Substance testing to meet compliance requirements and customer targets.
- Ensure all testing activities comply with cGMP.
- Test Raw Materials, Intermediates, Drug Substance, Drug products in accordance with Quality Standard and/or other approved protocols.
- Document all testing activities and to input results into computerised lab systems.
- Complete testing as required on samples to support process changes.
Requirements as a Laboratory Analyst:
- Minimum of BSc in Chemistry or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- HPLC/GC and Ion Chromatography experience in addition to wet chemistry techniques.
- Empower experience is an advantage.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Project Manager – Contract – Dublin - Pharmaceuticals Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Capital Procurement Consultant - 12-months contract - Dublin Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.