Laboratory Equipment Qualification Specialist - New Build Biologics
Working within a new state of the art Biologics facility manufacturing you will be required to work as part of a team to qualify over 200 pieces of new Laboratory equipment on site.
Analytical Laboratory equipment to qualify will include: Chromatography systems, Immuno assay equipment, TOC, FTIR, SpectraMax L & Karl Fischer Units.
Duties will include:
- You will be involved in the development of the URS's & Risk Assessment documentation and drafts of IQ/OQ/PQ as well as execution
- Review and communication of instrument qualification in a concise, organized, and compliant manner
- Author SOPs and training documents
- Provide quality oversight and ensuring GMP compliance for engineering and validation deliverables related to site and capital projects (Compliance, Improvement, Technology Transfers, etc.) including requirements definition, specification, engineering design, qualification, process validation and change management
- Responsible to review and approve validation protocols, reports, procedures and other related documents to ensure compliance
- Degree qualified
- Experience of either biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with IOQ protocol generation, review and execution
- Analytical instrument qualification to include laboratory equipment but not limited Chromatography systems, Immuno assay development, TOC, FTIR etc.
- To be able to commit to an on-site interview in Dublin
- Be available max. of 4-6 weeks notice
Call me for further information on this role!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Lab Validation Technicians
CSV Engineers are required to join a new build biotech facility, based in Meath. The validation engineer will be responsible for the completion of 21 CFR 11 assessments, creation/execution of IQ/OQ
New Build biologics facility have a contract requirement for an experienced CSV Analyst to assist with the computer system validation of the new Laboratory (analytical) equipment & system
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.