With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Laboratory Planner to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Lab Planner is accountable for the effective and efficient running of all planning operations in the QC/QO Labs function.
- Review long-term forecasts with the Labs to identify and mitigate possible capacity/material issues, analysing rough-cut capacity plans and recommend appropriate action
- Be a driver in new product introduction activities, shutdown planning, tracking key milestones to enable successful execution of planned initiatives.
- Identify and plan potential laboratory bottlenecks and propose resolutions to ensure continued laboratory capability.
- Around five years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in lab operations and/or a planning role in an operations environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Project Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Industry - Capital Project - February start - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Process Engineer - Technical Transfer – 11 month contract – Pharmaceuticals - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Leinster - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.